Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Reflection on Project

For my project i will reflect on how taking away a persons humans rights affects their growth and takes away someones happiness. Focusing on langaguage and the right we should have just by being born. I will portray this through a child living in an enviorment where she and her family do not have freedom of speech. When she google's things she always gets the restriction sign because all information on the government is censored. Complaining about politics is liable for jail time. Music is banned and dancing is illegal. I have not started writing yet I'm still brainstorming ideas. Feel free to give other examples that can and should be incorparated in my story.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lauren,
    Hope you are enjoying Election Day!
    This sounds good. Have you expanded it at all? I'd love to read it (or your bio and/or critical reflection) if you could post them.
    If you have questions, let me know!
    Prof. Jerskey

    ReplyDelete