Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Language of Human Rights

I am excited for my first college semester. I love discussions and speaking my opinion and i am getting to do that in this cluster. I'm enjoying learning about my rights as a human and more about the many events in the world that have taken away peoples rights. I believe knowledge is the only way to prevent these horrors from repeating themselves. I never put much thought into language itself and my language class is opening my mind to things i might of never thought about before. Even though this is still only the beginning i have high hopes for this semester.

2 comments:

  1. I admire and share your impressions abour the class,its really interesting and the fact that we all get to discuss together, share our opinions and kind of 'battle' against each other makes it really interesting each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything you said. Your definition of the topic is similar to my impression of it. Along with you I also have high hopes for this semester.

    ReplyDelete